Reconstructed Title

A reconstructed title is needed when a vehicle has been totaled. This is a multi-step process that our employees at Tags and Title Transfer Co. can assist you with.

First you need to apply for a salvaged certificate. Once received, you must take the car to an enhanced inspection mechanic. After the inspection, come to any of our locations with a salvage certificate, paperwork from the mechanic, valid photo ID, and PA insurance, and we will take care of the paperwork to get a PA title, plate and registration.